Ordinary Days

It's hard to imagine that in a house full of activity, I can't find anything to write about. I'm stumped! For the past two days, the kids have been doing "the usual." I could write something about my feet again, since many of you enjoyed that the other day. :-) Fortunately, Jared reminded me that something exciting did happen today. We now have four new PEZ dispensers (pictured in the front row)! Our friend Amanda brought them over for the kids today. I love his perspective on life. The joy he finds in ordinary things gives him joy on ordinary days.





3 comments:
If that's all it takes, I think we have some extra pez containers lying around!
Hi Jen,
Just to let you know, I'm safe to view and respond to your blog!
Hi Jenny,
Just wanted you to know that I was able to get onto your blog - thanks for the invite! Wow - are your kids ever adorable, or what??!! They all look like you - and I see that you haven't changed a bit in ten years! Can't say the same for myself!
Christina
Post a Comment