3.24.2007

Got Twins?


They say that imitation is the truest form of flattery. Here's Grace with twins in tow. Look! She's still in her pajamas, too! She's learned from the best. This may be inappropriate to publish, but I observed a couple of things while in the bathroom this morning. You know you're a mother when the toilet paper is wadded up and stuffed in the holder on the wall. We waste nothing in our house! That trail of t.p. in the hallway is gathered up and reused (we'll offer a new roll if you visit). Another thing that amused me, was that when Grace heard the toilet flush, she extended her arm as an airline stewardess would, pointed to the sink, and motioned for me to wash my hands. As soon as I turned on the water, she nodded and smiled. Sorry about the blurry picture, but Grace was on-the-go...just like her mommy.

3 comments:

emyann said...

I am so glad your children learn to wash their hands after the potty early on! Good job!

~nanashouse~ said...

I can just see Grace doing that! She is such a little mommy already. I just love your children.

maryellen said...

Both my girls LOVE their baby dolls as well :) I totally agree w/ the toilet paper, but in our house our girls love getting in the kleenex box, so usually it is filled w/ crumpled tissue. Once when my sister came to visit, Steve was like , "What is up w/ this kleenex box?" He thought it was full of used kleenex. Obviously we overlooked that little detail in our company prep!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers