3.28.2007

Colors


Caleb's favorite song is called "Colors." He loves to color and paint. The boys painted outside in the backyard this morning on the easel that their Daddy made for them. When I asked him about his painting, he stood back, looked at it and said, "It's called Beautiful Night." He's my little artist.

3 comments:

gramma said...

And. look at that beautiful Ranch in the background - you'd thinki people would be lining up to buy it! Maybe if the boys painted pictures of it we could publish them and entice a buyer.

~nanashouse~ said...

You run a fun house Jen! I agree with Gramma, get the boys to advertise. Better yet, line up all the kids outside every time a potential buyer comes :-)

emyann said...

I love your little boys. I am going to miss their sweet faces!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers