family hike and fish hatchery
Well, if anyone still reads my long-forgotten blog, here are a few posts. This past President's Day we packed a picnic lunch and took off for the hills for a family hike. The boys enjoyed throwing rocks into the river.
The girls insisted on wearing their tutus from Auntie Lizzie--not very practical, but it made for cute pictures.
This is Lily's Science journal. Throughout the day she would plop herself down on a rock or a log and "write down" her observations.









4 comments:
Oh my!!! This is way too exciting. We've probably checked your blog 20-30 times each day (Even when we know you were not home) Just to see if you had posted anything.
Lily writing in her journal is precious. She is so 'intense'!
Where to start...Lily is Sid the science kid, I love the tough picture of the boys, grace looks so grown up running in the backyard. These pictures are great. I miss you guys so much
Lily is so cute with her journal. I love the tutus!
Post a Comment