The kids and I stopped by Target today on the way home from Taekwondo. They picked out the Valentines they'd like to give out this year. Lily was excited to find purple Dora Valentines! As soon as we got home she sat down at the table and wrote her name on all 32 of them.
Posted by
jenny
at
7:55 PM
5 comments:
Gramma is so proud of 'Honey Pie"!! and it looks like Gracie found some pink Hello Kitty ones. I can just imagine their enthusiasm and excitment.
Very cute! I am sure after writing her name 32 times, she has her signature down pat!
so precious! I notice that she is a lefty. Are all of your kids or just Lilly? Abram is a lefty (so far).
Emily--
Yes, I think Lily is a lefty. Caleb has always used his left hand to print, cut, eat, throw, etc., but just this year he switched to his right hand for some reason. The rest of us are right-handed.
I know the Lord will lead you where he wants you, but what are your plans for after Phil graduates?
Post a Comment