3.23.2010

new shirts, new dresses

I was able to spend last week in Oklahoma with Lizzie and her family (I'll post pictures soon!). The kids like it when I bring back surprises when I go on trips. I found a few things for them at Old Navy, like these Star Wars t-shirts for the boys.


The girls got pink and purple dresses and shoes which, in the '80's, were referred to as jellies.

And every girl wearing a purple dress and purple shoes needs lots of purple eye shadow...agreed?

5 comments:

gramma said...

What cute outfits, down to the purple eyeshadow. Love the jelly shoes.

gramma said...

Hey, what's going on? Have you boys got tatoos?

~nanashouse~ said...

So glad to see the boys joined the Navy. Looks like Lily has a new job too.

emyann said...

I love Jared's tough face with the tattoo! Lily is quite the makeup artist!

Mallory said...

Awww I love it! Jared and Caleb look so grown up with their tattoos ;)and I love Grace and Lily's dresses! I miss you all.Give everyone hugs for me.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers