9.24.2009

first day of school

The kids were excited to start school this week. We waited until Phil started school, so we could enjoy summer vacation with him.

Jared is in First Grade this year.

Caleb is in Kindergarten.

Gracie is in Preschool.

Lily is in Preschool, too.

So far, their favorite thing to do is rotate through our math, reading, science and art centers during Center Time. Here's Lily exploring our Science Center.

Gracie drew a really great picture in the Art Center.

Caleb found a good book to read in the Reading Corner.

And here they are doing a little bit of schoolwork.

6 comments:

emyann said...

"I" is for Indian? Um, how about Ice Cream, Igloo or Iris

Basking in the Son said...

I love your little school!

Wendy said...

I'm so thankful my girls had the privilege of learning from you. Your school is wonderful and your students are darling. xox

gramma said...

We finally found a "hot spot" but we had to buy dinner here to use it.. after seeing all these wonderful pictures it is well worth it

A Gift of Grace said...

fun times, especially with those funny faces in the first picture

Jenny said...

Wendy,

I loved teaching them! I can hardly believe that they turn 16 today. We'll call tonight. My girls can't wait to talk to them.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers