9.03.2009

trip to seattle

Chelsea, Mallory and Sondra

Phil, the kids and I drove over to Seattle last week to attend a graduation. We stayed with our good friend, Wendy, and her family. I taught her girls, Chelsea and Mallory, back in 2001-2002 school year. They were in the Second grade back then. Sondra (on the far right) was also in our class. She stopped by to say hello one afternoon. All three girls are taller than I.

My girls adored Chelsea and Mallory! When I taught them, Chelsea always wore pink, like my Gracie, and Mallory always wore purple, like Lily. It didn't take Grace and Lily very long to each "pick" a twin! All four girls dressed alike and did their hair and nails during our stay. Mallory was so sweet to change her outfit one morning to accommodate Lily's outfit which consisted of a red Valentine t-shirt and a purple hooded sweater. I'm going to have to ask the girls if I can post the wonderful pictures they took with their phones.

4 comments:

gramma said...

Oh my, what a sweet, happy looking group of girls!

Wendy said...

We had such fun... I'm tearing up just thinking of it. God has blessed us with our families and each other. Who knew back in 2nd grade we'd be so connected? Love you. xox

Chelsea said...

It was so fun to see you guys!! (and you can use any of our pics) :D

Mallory said...

I miss all of you so much! Tell the kids the purple girl says hi! ;)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers