the pumpkin patch...sorta
Last October I was so disappointed with the prices at the pumpkin patch! Last year we played in the corn maze, took lots of pictures, but then stopped by the grocery store for our pumpkins on the way home. This year one of my favorite grocery stores, Yoke's, is selling pumpkins for 15 cents a pound, so I took the kids to pick out pumpkins yesterday. It's great to tell the kids size doesn't matter this year and then pay only $6 for four pumpkins!







4 comments:
Oh how wonderful! I love each picture. The boys look so proud of their choices. and the girls and just plain beautiful.
haha i didn't realize my mom was still signed in and i accidentally commented as her.
anyway my original comment was: Awwwwww how cute! <3 miss you all!
They are adorable. Jared looks like he is getting pretty tall!
You take great pics of your children
Post a Comment