5.26.2009

while the cat's away...

I went out for a bit on Sunday afternoon, and look what I came home to. The back yard had been converted to what Phil called a very cool obstacle course (translation into Mommy language: safety hazards galore--notice the very high "step ladder" in the background). I had to ask about the yellow net contraption in which my kids were tangled. It's a helicopter cargo net, of course! Doesn't everyone have one of those?

O.k., Dad...this isn't fun anymore!

This is one of the things I love about Phil...he's a wonderful father! The kids have so much fun with him. And, who else has a helicopter cargo net stashed away somewhere just for fun?

4 comments:

gramma said...

great pictures...but even better dialog to go along with them

emyann said...

Is it still up?

jenny said...

We take it down at night so the sprinkler won't soak it.

~nanashouse~ said...

Looks painful!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers