new family members
We finally managed to get over to a pet store to replace the fish that "are in the toilet." Wal Mart fish don't seem to survive at our house. I'm not sure why we didn't go to a pet store in the past. We were able to purchase 6 little goldfish for only $1.20! The kids had a ball in the pet store! Gracie would love to have a pet pig now. She spent most of her time talking to a baby piglet in its pen.
Yes, these fish have names...let's see if I can remember them. Phil named his Charlie, I named mine Daffodil, Jared's is Goldie, Caleb's is Goldfish, Lily's is Mary Purple (named after Mary Ingalls and her favorite color, purple), and Gracie's is Strawberry.





5 comments:
Now a quick quiz question from Phil,
Can anyone identity the larger rocks in the fish tank?
Are they in the back?
Are they tomb stones for the ones who have gone before?
The stones are genuine New York slate from Keuka Lake.
You're catching on!!! 20cent goldfish are much easier to 'recycle'
Post a Comment