The kids and I stopped by Wal Mart this morning on the way home from the library. I wanted them to paint stepping stones leading out to our little bird bath. We found these nice stones for $1.26 each.
Here's my sweet Caleb painting with his left hand. He also used his left hand for the hand print.
The girls did theirs after nap time. As you can see, the sun came out for them.
Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. Surely I have a delightful inheritance. ~Psalm 16:5-6
So proud of Phil...
All done with school! Click on photo to read about God's goodness to us
phil
Love of my life, wonderful father, patient, content
jared...9
Protective, inquisitive, independent
caleb...8
Creative, cuddly, sensitive
gracie...7
Tidy, dramatic, funny
lily...7
Sweet-natured, smiley, content
I like...
-knowing that I have eternal life -the sound of Phil's voice -the smell of rain -milk chocolate -inductive Bible studies -flowers on my kitchen table -coffee -drinking coffee with Phil -my girls in pigtails -music -coloring with Caleb -watching Gracie straighten up the house -taking Jared to the library -kissing Lily's cheeks -losing weight -saving money -books by Elisabeth Elliot -rice -reading to my kids -good preaching -giving gifts (especially to my kids) -hugs from Phil -blogging -campfires -candles -laughing with my sisters -Pottery Barn -vintage fabric -hearing from friends -praying for my kids -maternity clothes -the 2nd trimester of pregnancy -American history -looking at maps -Winter Olympics -baking
7 comments:
Very cute! I love how your garden is looking. Love the bricks, too!
Looks great. I'd love to come and play in your yard. What kind of paint did you use on the stones? I might need to borrow that idea!
great job
clever - you are so thoughtful!!!
I can picture the yard now!!!
Michele,
I just used the cheap-o acrylic craft paint from Wal Mart. It's only $.48 per bottle.
I love this idea!
Did you seal the stones? Ours are still great after many years.
fantastic, I want to come see it all!
Post a Comment