5.26.2009

Jared's invention

I love how Jared's mind works. He's always thinking, always creating something useful--just like his Dad!

Today he invented a pulley system to send the girls' dishes up to the playhouse when Mommy says, "Time to clean up the yard and come inside."

And here to demonstrate is the lovely Gracie.

Step 1. Fill the bucket with any items you'd like to send up to the playhouse.

Step 2. Turn the wheel.

Step 3. Unload the bucket and send it down again for the next load.

And here is our inventor, Jared, with a few of his adoring fans!


5 comments:

gramma said...

Truly an example of the practical Wilcox genes....his grampa will be so proud to see this post.

emyann said...

Do we have an engineer on our hands??

Basking in the Son said...

Wow, I'm impressed!

gramma said...

I've been back to these pictures often because I can almost hear the precious children laughing when I look at their sweet, wonderfully silly,smiley faces.

~nanashouse~ said...

I can't get enough of Lily's smile!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers