
Finals week ended for Phil today. He's put in many long hours these past few weeks with study groups and tutoring. It was nice to have him home this afternoon and this evening for dinner. He's had to miss dinner almost every night for the past 2 weeks. Lily especially enjoyed having Phil home today. I took these picture through the kitchen window. If I see something cute and head outside with my camera, inevitably the cuteness turns into hamming it up for the camera.

I think it's sweet how Lily is glancing up at Phil. I wish I wouldn't have cut off his head.

Here's Jared helping out with dinner prep by slicing the olives. We enjoyed a wonderful evening with dinner together as a family and a trip to Sonic for dessert!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you could capture the preciousness of the time between Lily & Phil. Jared is getting to be such a big helper.
I love how much Lily loves her daddy! You have a sweet family!
Couldn't get any sweeter!
I didn't think about him being "officially out of the preschool stage" but you are right. Big. Heavy. Sigh.
whow!!
those are special times to bank in our memories
Congras Phil - finals are over
Mom said you did well
we love you all
Post a Comment