3.09.2009

Strawberry Shortcake

A friend of ours brought this beautiful strawberry dress over for the girls. Lily says she's Strawberry Shortcake today.

5 comments:

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Oh, I love it! I love old fashioned pinafores and frocks... she is a beautiful strawberry!

Rachael said...

What a CUTE dress! Riley would love that! :)

gramma said...

She's beautiful in it!!!! The red & white compliment her beautiful dark hair. Is it hand embroided? It's so adorable, I wish I was there to give her a hug.

Basking in the Son said...

A perfect addition to your kitchen.

Grandmom and Grandpa said...

great celebration
love loosing teeth time

love the strawberry shortcake dresses

we are working on giant nite for AWANA at CLBC
Gary thought a large pin and large
bean bags
we have had lots of fun designing them - we are going to take a picture when done
we missed the best one of Michele
and Carin stuffing them with the shredded foam

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers