Our Week in Pictures
My camera battery died and I kept forgetting to charge it to download my pictures. Needless to say, I'm a little behind, so I'll just play catch up in this one post.We've started doing "Tray Time" in the morning. Earlier in the week I had the girls scoop and spoon rice and beans into cups and pour the rice and beans through a funnel. Amazingly, this occupied them for almost an hour!


Our Friday School is always a highlight for the kids. We sing songs, read stories, have a little Phonics lesson, do a craft and then have lunch together.
Last week another mom and I found our girls in my bed, dressed up as princesses and having a little tea party.
Jared isn't interested in Tray Time, because he's under the impression that it's for the little guys. He just waits until everyone is done and then tells me he's going to "do experiments, instead."













2 comments:
Thanks, thanks, thanks....I had been missing seeing them.
Adorable, brilliant, industrious children. I'm sure Mr. Blythe would agree "The apple doesn't fall from the tree".
Just what is the edible grass made of?
Post a Comment