We decided to spend Phil's Spring Break visiting with family in Lake County, CA. What a change from the gray, snowy weather in Spokane! The kids have been running around barefoot and coat-free for the past 2 days.
They like playing with Gramma's cane. Gracie calls this her "cane dancing."
I'm loving all of the bright green around here!
Phil was able to help his Dad work on a project today.
Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. Surely I have a delightful inheritance. ~Psalm 16:5-6
So proud of Phil...
All done with school! Click on photo to read about God's goodness to us
phil
Love of my life, wonderful father, patient, content
jared...9
Protective, inquisitive, independent
caleb...8
Creative, cuddly, sensitive
gracie...7
Tidy, dramatic, funny
lily...7
Sweet-natured, smiley, content
I like...
-knowing that I have eternal life -the sound of Phil's voice -the smell of rain -milk chocolate -inductive Bible studies -flowers on my kitchen table -coffee -drinking coffee with Phil -my girls in pigtails -music -coloring with Caleb -watching Gracie straighten up the house -taking Jared to the library -kissing Lily's cheeks -losing weight -saving money -books by Elisabeth Elliot -rice -reading to my kids -good preaching -giving gifts (especially to my kids) -hugs from Phil -blogging -campfires -candles -laughing with my sisters -Pottery Barn -vintage fabric -hearing from friends -praying for my kids -maternity clothes -the 2nd trimester of pregnancy -American history -looking at maps -Winter Olympics -baking
6 comments:
I cant wait to see you guys! See you Saturday...call me!
I'm loving the cane dance!
Oh yeah, glad you get to be there. I'm sure everyone is having fun. Enjoy the blue skies and warmth for me.
I love the picture of the boys in the grass! Hope you have a wonderful time here with your family and friends.
Hi! Glad to have you in town. Want to get together next week?
Gracie and Lily look like they are growing up. Sad.
Post a Comment