3.05.2009

Look What Phil Dug up from the Past...

Actually, I asked him to, because a couple of friends here in Spokane wanted to know what I looked like when I was pregnant with the girls. Here I am in ALL of my glory, and with all of my chins, packing a diaper bag. How strange to think that I don't have to pack one anymore!

This is kind of embarrassing for me...I'm only posting these because I love you girls. :)

These pictures were taken a week before I delivered Gracie and Lily. They were born 5 days before their due date. Gracie was about 6 1/2 pounds and Lily was 7 lbs.

I had to post these next two pictures. Here I am talking to Phil, trying to put my socks on all by myself. Those are water spots on my shirt...I had just brushed my teeth.

And here I am crying about the fact that I couldn't put on my own socks. Thanks, Phil, for capturing this moment. :)

9 comments:

Amy... said...

Jenny!!! You are so darn cute! By the size of those babies, I expected you to be so much bigger!! You really looked beautiful...but I know you didn't feel it! love, Amy

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that's a week before they're due! You look like most people I see who aren't even pregnant. (What can I say? People out here like to eat!) I wish you were close by so we could hang out together and laugh at our kitchen floors no longer having space to walk on!

The Crazy Hours said...

Wow! I really don't remember you being that big. Aren't you glad not to be doing it again?!

~nanashouse~ said...

You were so beautiful (and still are!) If it makes you feel any better I'm not pregnant and Daddy still has to help me put my socks on. My hip acts as if I'm carry sextuplets :-{

Sue said...

You looked wonderful. A big belly for sure, but you looked great :). I was swollen from the top of my head down to my toes. And, I couldn't put on my own socks or shoes for a couple months but fortunately it was summer...flip flops! Sweet memories.

Rebekah said...

How adorable you are!! BTW, I love your blog header with the four pictures. Did you do that yourself on photoshop or something? It looks great!

jenny said...

Rebekah,

yes, I do my own headers. I shrunk the pictures of my kids using photobucket.com, cut and pasted them into a document, but saved it as a picture so I could upload it to Blogger. If you'd like help with one, email me a few pictures of your kids and I'd be glad to help you out.

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

Oh, my goodness... you are a-DOR-able!!! What a blessing- to carry them so close to their due date!
I am so glad Phil snapped those pics... shake his hand for me! :)

Basking in the Son said...

I think you looked great! Big belly, but not everywhere else. Thanks for posting them.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers