3.18.2009

Big Brother

Jared is usually considered the big brother around here. I just love to see Caleb step into that role from time to time. The other day I found him snuggled up on the couch with Gracie, reading her a book. I'm not sure whose idea this was, but it was sweet anyway.

4 comments:

gramma said...

That is just too precious. It made tears come to my eyes (O.K. I'm really crying) I would so love to be there to see scenes like that. [BTW what's with Gracie's hair...looks grayer than mine on top]

~nanashouse~ said...

Oh so sweet. I've often wondered who would connect with who (whom?)

jenny said...

Those are Gracie's highlights, I guess. Our big picture window is right behind them, so it must be the light behind her.

Unknown said...

So precious! I love Gracie's new hari cut too.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers