
I think the boys are old enough to learn how to shovel snow, don't you?

Look how well they work together.

Okay...now it's Daddy's turn!

Now they're playing in the middle of the street.

Phil is tossing the snow he's shoveling into the street. Look at the joy on their faces. I, for one, wouldn't be happy if someone shoveled snow on top of me.
3 comments:
What an exciting day for you all. It makes me cold to look at those boys, but I know how they love it.
I think I would be the designated hot chocolate maker and stay inside. My children were thrilled with the small amount of snow we received on Sunday and Monday.
This totally reminds me of when I was 5/6 years old and we live in Colville, Wa. Such neat memories! We went up to my Mom and Dads this morning and they have about 6 inches of snow at their place. So beautiful and peaceful. I hope that is lasts or gets a new batch before we head up there for Christmas.
Post a Comment