12.30.2008

Jared's Birthday Party

Jared will be 6 on Sunday. I can hardly believe it! We decided to have a birthday party while his cousins, Morgan and Lindsay are here visiting with us. This year Jared decided to have a Candy Land party at Chuck E. Cheese's.

Morgan and Lindsay are especially sweet to Gracie and Lily. I've enjoyed watching my girls interact with their older cousins. Gracie insists on having Lindsay with her at all times. They both love kitties and the color pink.

4 comments:

gramma said...

What cute pictures of cute grandchildren...I wish I could have been hiding there just to watch their fun and excitment as they played the games.

~nanashouse~ said...

Jared even looks like big boy now :-)

emyann said...

I can't believe he is going to be 6 years old!

Nana's Nest said...

Happy Birthday Jared! It just dawned on me he's same age as Jessalyn..;-)
Anytime to change the blog is good with me. I can use one of their other photo's that's less Christmas...AND have fun with whatever you want

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers