
I love this time of year in Spokane! Everything outside is so clean and bright.

I took this picture from the big picture window in our kitchen/dining room. Such a peaceful scene.

And isn't this peaceful, too? A little boy happy at play.

The boys are on their way to shovel the driveway and the sidewalk in front of our house.

No, those aren't fireflies in the picture, they're a reflection of the Christmas lights in our kitchen. Remember, I'm inside my cozy, warm house taking these pictures.
2 comments:
Does Spokane know how to keep the roads clear? I'm enjoying the snow, but it is a bit inconveinent here. How are the boys doing at keeping the yard shoveled? :)
I notice that the boy being pulled on the sled has the snowball maker in his hand...He wouldn't be planning to bombard the one who is pulling him would he?
Post a Comment