Like Father, Like Son
Caleb has a thing for sheep. He wants to be a shepherd when he grows up. If we go into a store where there are stuffed animal sheep (I'm not quite sure how to word that), Caleb won't leave the store without crying. It's not because he wants us to buy them (although, he wouldn't mind if we did), but because he thinks they have no shepherd to look after them.






5 comments:
That is the first thing I thought of when I saw this picture!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :-)
Here's my thought as I pondered this and the Ninja post. How is it that two boys that are much alike would chose the two extreme sides of their Daddy's youth to exhibit. I pray that both boys will turn into loving, caring, responsible men like their Daddy -- skipping some of those "terrible teens testing" that he (and his parents) had to go through. praying always for all.
Oh that's all sweet I think I'm going to cry too! ;)
So special, such a tender heart! I know of someone right now who is a real shepard in Colorado. He tends about a 1,000 flock.
Post a Comment