
We had fun making Jared's Candy Land birthday cake.

When it was time to cut the cake, Phil let the kids choose their slices. Jared chose a slice with chocolate. It was supposed to be Molasses Swamp, but I didn't want to pour molasses on the cake.

Morgan wanted a slice from Lollipop Forest.

Lindsay tried a bit of the Peppermint Forest with a lollipop tree on the side.

Caleb enjoyed a slice of the Peppermint Forest, as well.

Gracie wanted the pink tower of Candy Castle, but it looks like she had one too many slices of pizza!

Nope! My mistake. She was probably just deep in thought.

Lily wanted the purple tower of Candy Castle, of course. If you're wondering what the adults had...well, we just toured the
whole kingdom.
5 comments:
What a wonderful creative idea! You did a great job on the cake! I would have chosen with Jared -- chocolate....but I wasn't invited :-)
You have the all time best ideas Jen! I have always secretly wanted a cake like that :-}
I miss you guys! The kids look older!
But...I thought you weren't creative?! That is an awesome cake, and tell Jared happy birthday from the Stordahls'!
That is such a cute idea! David and the kids were just playing Candy Land today.
Post a Comment