The Christmas Post

The boys and I were invited to attend this play with our Starbucks friend, Debbie. We had such a wonderful time tonight. I particularly enjoyed watching my boys watch the play. Jared loved the acting and the choreography and turned to me several times to say, "I want to go up there." I might have a little actor on my hands!
Caleb spent much of the evening watching the tech guys in the back. Whenever the spotlight moved, his head would turn to look back. You can imagine how often a spotlight moves during the course of a 2 hour play! I find it interesting and almost humorous that his Dad had his own little stash of spotlights in his house when we first met.





4 comments:
What do you mean by "his Dad had..." I bet if you looked long enough in your basement, you still might find them.
You may want to check out this web site. The lady who writes and directs our church plays use to live in Seattle and she and her family were VERY involved in it.
http://www.cytspokane.com/
I think it is so cute that Jared wanted to be up there!
Michele we went to CYT's production of Peter Pan last month. They put on GREAT plays!
Post a Comment