12.15.2008

Beware of the Ninja!

The saying "Boys will be boys" is entirely true in our home. Our boys have lots of energy and great imaginations. If you've ever visited our home, you might recall the noise level around here. As much as I love my hardwood floors, it does make for a very noisy household. Instead of running through the house with pounding feet at breakneck speed, Jared is learning how to become a Ninja. His dad, who claims to have been one many, many years ago, is teaching him how to slither around like a snake and to be a little more quiet in his approach.

Look at him go! I guess the hardwood flooring makes slithering an easy task.

Off he goes, into his Ninja fort.

4 comments:

gramma said...

Let me warn you, Jen, being the mother of a Ninja is dangerous. They jump at you out of nowhere, or swing kick at you when you least expect it...have you guard up....And maybe your girls would like to talk to Aunt Becky about being the sister of a Ninja.

Sue said...

I was thinking the Ninja phase might be nice for my four boys till I read "gramma's" warning. I know the noise. If it is bangable, it is banged. If it is climbable, it is climbed. If it is jump-offable, it is jumped. If it makes noise of any sort then the noise must be made. If there is no noise, and nothing to make noise with, use your voice or wrestle with your brother till he screams. Those seem to be the rules around here...but, I'm working on it.

~nanashouse~ said...

Jared is so tall! I'm glad I didn't buy him pants for Christmas.

emyann said...

I love that foot!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers