Hello from California!
We've been busy, busy, busy! And, as far as blogging goes, I've been lazy, lazy, lazy! Here's a family photo that was taken yesterday at Caleb's birthday party. Caleb had a great Thomas the Tank Engine party at Nana's (my mom's) house.
I'm flying down to San Diego tonight to visit my sister, Emily, and to attend a family wedding this weekend. The kids are having a wonderful time exploring Gramma and Grampa's ranch and going on tractor rides with Aunt Corinne. I have many, many adorable pictures to share, but I'll have to post them later. Have a great weekend!





2 comments:
I've been having a hard time finding time to blog too. I guess it's a little harder to get around to during the summer. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Blessings!
Beautiful picture!!! I thought of you a few days ago when a little girl was running around the library wearing a t-shrit and tights. Later I saw her and the skirt was back on.
Post a Comment