Goodbye, Grandpa
After a very long trip, we arrived in California Saturday morning at 7 a.m. The kids had fun waking up Gramma and Grampa (they were expecting us to arrive in the evening). We decided to leave Portland on Friday night instead of early Saturday morning, and I'm so thankful that we did. I was able to see my Grandpa before he passed away this morning. God's timing is perfect. Most of all, I'm thankful that Grandpa trusted Jesus to be his Savior last week.





5 comments:
Oh Jenny, bless your heart. I'm so glad you got to see him, and that he got saved! I'm sorry you had to say goodbye, though.
Praise God that he knows Jesus and is worshipping him now in Heaven! My thoughts and praise are with your and your family.
God's timing is ALWAYS perfect! What a time of rejoicing! Please give your mom a hug for me and know I truly understand the loss of a parent and yet I am so happy he's with our family in Christ now.
That is wonderful news that he trusted God as his Lord and Savior!!! I'm glad you were able to see him.
Michele, we wouldn't have been able to see him if we had stayed until Saturday morning! Phil said later that it was a good thing the kids fussed on the way over to your house Thursday night.
Post a Comment