6.25.2008

Down by the River

The boys had a wonderful time sailing their boats on this little bridge.

I wish I would have included their boats in these pictures, but I was distracted by the cute little boys dangling their feet off the side of the bridge.

Here are Lily and Phil walking across the bridge. Notice Lily wearing her hat backwards. So cute!


As sweet as these pictures are, I was a nervous wreck every time I watched my kids sit or walk across this bridge!

6 comments:

Nana's Nest said...

Beautiful pic's Jen....I was thinking to myself, "someone else must have taken these pic's because I bet Jen has her eyes closed!" So I had a good laugh...so glad you are having such a good time. You are making lasting memories for them kids. My childhood years were spent at Three Rivers just before Sequoia.

Unknown said...

I would be nervous too!
How was the smoke up there?

jenny said...

There wasn't any smoke!

emyann said...

Jenny, you should be a photographer!

~nanashouse~ said...

I'm going to print the picture of the boys and frame it. It reminds me of Mayberry. One of them would have to be named Opie and I just don't think that would work :-)

tyler said...

Wonderful place to create memories. Wonderful family time together Jenny, cherish every moment the Lord gives you to chronicle in your blog for all to share. Thank you for allowing us to have a glimpse into your "normal everyday life JUNE CLEAVER. LOL
Dad

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers