1.12.2011

snow in these parts


One of the things I love about Spokane is the snow.
By the time Morgan, Lindsay and Becky arrived,
most of the snow from a previous snow storm had melted and what was left was frozen solid.

Of course that doesn't stop Phil from building awesome snow features in our backyard!

Here's a sled hill he started building from the snow on our neighbor's front lawn.
Yes, we have a nice neighbor who gives us his snow.

The kids didn't want to use the sleds.
They decided to use their snowsuits, instead.

Lily had trouble, as you can see.
A sled might work better for her.


There...that's much better!
Another snow storm passed through and left nice, clean, fluffy white snow!
Right before leaving for the airport, the kids modeled
the hats that Cousin Britnie knit them for Christmas.
We found Gracie's that evening after Becky and the girls had gone home.

4 comments:

gramma said...

Phil, you are incredible to build the sled run! You'r just the best Daddy and Uncle!

Basking in the Son said...

I'm glad they were able to play in fresh snow. I love that Britnie knit hats for everyone.

Jeremy and Amy said...

What fun!!!

emyann said...

Such adorable kids! I love the one of Gracie and her snowman and Lily faltering down the hill ;/

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers