1.28.2011

ice skating


Our family has been taking ice skating lessons through the Parks and Recreation Department
and we're lovin' it!

I took the kids and a little friend for a practice run today.
We skate in the outdoor rink in downtown Spokane where the 1974 World's Fair was held.

Here are a couple of short video clips.
Gracie was taking a break on the bench, so I didn't get her on video today.


3 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

You do such fun things with your kids. They will have so many happy memories of their childhood.

gramma said...

I bet that adorable group in their snow clothes and helmets turned lots of heads and they walked across that river. I can't believe how good they are doing ice skating.

Basking in the Son said...

Thanks for updating us.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers