Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places. Surely I have a delightful inheritance. ~Psalm 16:5-6
So proud of Phil...
All done with school! Click on photo to read about God's goodness to us
phil
Love of my life, wonderful father, patient, content
jared...9
Protective, inquisitive, independent
caleb...8
Creative, cuddly, sensitive
gracie...7
Tidy, dramatic, funny
lily...7
Sweet-natured, smiley, content
I like...
-knowing that I have eternal life -the sound of Phil's voice -the smell of rain -milk chocolate -inductive Bible studies -flowers on my kitchen table -coffee -drinking coffee with Phil -my girls in pigtails -music -coloring with Caleb -watching Gracie straighten up the house -taking Jared to the library -kissing Lily's cheeks -losing weight -saving money -books by Elisabeth Elliot -rice -reading to my kids -good preaching -giving gifts (especially to my kids) -hugs from Phil -blogging -campfires -candles -laughing with my sisters -Pottery Barn -vintage fabric -hearing from friends -praying for my kids -maternity clothes -the 2nd trimester of pregnancy -American history -looking at maps -Winter Olympics -baking
4 comments:
How fun
I hope they didn't mistake any of those pinecones for eggs. The boys looks so seriously handsome! Thanks for the pictures xoxo
Looks fun! I'm a little jealous of all that sunshine though.
I was wondering how you were warm enough to be without coats and we were cold...
Post a Comment