Yesterday Phil took the kids to race their cars at the AWANA Grand Prix. Lily was sick, so Jared, Gracie and Caleb raced her car.
It was such an exciting morning for them. Jared's car won First Place for speed in the combined class of Cubbies and Sparks!
Posted by
jenny
at
2:14 PM
7 comments:
Hooray!!! Congratulation!!! Way to go!!! Good racing!!! and...super great car designs. You all did wonderful! Fanatastic trophies!
Grampa informed Gary first thing at church today that "His" grandkids took 1st and 2nd in speed.
Nothing proud about that Grampa!
Very cute! Wish I could have seen them race!
I see you are keeping with the Wilcox tradition!
Way to go! All your cars look great, and yes your proud Grandpa couldn't wait to tell me about your results. I love the great smiles.
Lily is welcome to come sleep in the purple room anytime! We even have purple pants set aside for her-and pink ones for Gracie as well.
Wahoooo! Way to go Wilcox kids!
Post a Comment