1.14.2010

jared turns 7--part 2

Jared enjoyed lots of birthday morning phone calls.

He was so funny every time the phone rang...

"Don't worry, Mom, I'll get it. It's probably for me, anyway."

He chose to go to Chuck E. Cheese for his birthday this year.

He chose Transformers,

and pepperoni pizza...a winning combination for any 7 year old boy!

It's Jared vs. Gracie in foosball--it looks like Caleb is worried about the score.


With 4 kids, we always end up with lots of tickets!

3 comments:

gramma said...

What a wonderful day he seems to have had. I can't believe how mature he's become, he talks like such a polite grown-up.

emyann said...

You are such a good mommy!

Mallory said...

Awwwww I can't believe he's 7 now!!! Feels like he was just born. :(

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers