10.26.2009

a visit to the dentist

All 4 kids had dentist appointments this morning. Jared's an old pro at going to the dentist. It almost looks like he's running the entire office from this chair.

Caleb chose banana flavored toothpaste this time.

Gracie chose chocolate...that's my girl!

Lily chose cotton candy toothpaste for her cleaning. She was so excited to see that the staff members wore their purple Dora shirts today.

I couldn't get over how little the girls looked in the chair! Good news: no cavities! The kids got to put their names in the "No Cavities Club" box for a free drawing to win frozen yogurt or a t-shirt. I got to enter our family in the family "No Cavities Club" box (I'm not quite sure what that prize is).

4 comments:

emyann said...

So cute. How come Gracie doesn't have glasses?

gramma said...

I'm so proud of all your good brushers! And they all look like they are laying so still and quiet.

~nanashouse~ said...

You deserve a medal! Good job Mommy :-)

Basking in the Son said...

Congrats on the healthy teeth. I noticed the shirts right away and thought they were probably a hit. :) I'll try to remember to save the purple pants for Lily. They are lined with t-shirt material inside. Emmalyn loves them when it is chilly outside.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers