glacier national park
Even though the weather was cold, wet and dreary, Glacier National Park was still beautiful! I asked Phil to take me back someday so I can see the peaks up against a clear, blue sky. If it was this magnificent in fog and rain, I can only imagine what it would be like to visit on a clear day!
Here we are starting out for the day. We thought we'd hike for a bit in the rain, but then we decided to board the shuttle bus, instead.
We made it up to Logan Pass. This was my favorite spot in the park. The grass up there is a shade of green I don't think I've ever seen before in nature...so pretty!
It was a little cold and windy up there--about 40 degrees and rainy. The water was ice-cold, too. We stopped for a bathroom break and got right back on the shuttle.






2 comments:
You should have taken me along. "Hiking" on a shuttle is my kind of hiking.
I LOVE Logan's pass. I got some amazing photos there last year.
Post a Comment