7.25.2009

Vacation Part 7: Big Bear Lake

Our last leg of the trip involved meeting up with Phil's family at a beautiful cabin in Big Bear. We had a great time relaxing and being together as a family.

A highlight for the grand kids was hearing Gramma tell her Sunday School Charlie story.




5 comments:

gramma said...

That was such a special weekend for Grampa and me.

emyann said...

How cute are Lily and grampa together?!

Basking in the Son said...

I love the your mom told Charlie stories!

Christian said...

Dear Caleb,

I love you too. I just wanted to say HI, I miss you very very very very much and I also want to say HI again and I do love being a Christian. I have a friend named Sydney and one named August. That's all I want to say. I might see you soon, we might move back.

Love,
Haley

Grandmom and Grandpa said...

how neat to hear the Charlie stories
memories like the coat of many colors -from Grandmom Jo
I had to be quiet while she worked on the stories here
Smile!!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers