7.05.2009

new chairs!

Phil made a "To-Do" list for this summer. One of the things he wanted to accomplish was to make a set of Adirondack chairs for the backyard. A funny thing happened today...we needed to ask our neighbor if Phil could borrow his truck tomorrow morning (our car needs a new radiator). Our neighbor needed to make a run to the dump before giving Phil the keys to the truck. And what was he getting rid of? Well, these chairs, among other things. He offered them to us!

What do you think? Doesn't it seem like kids should sit in them and eat ice cream cones?


7 comments:

Unknown said...

I blessing from the Lord! I can't believe they were just getting rid of those. That is soooooo awesome! I can't even think of what else to say because it is just so cool.

~nanashouse~ said...

When you told me about these chairs I thought "ok, some old chairs" Wow! The chairs are beautiful :-) I want to have some ice cream sitting in one of those.

Christian said...

Awesome, I love the way God works out the little things for us!

Grandmom and Grandpa said...

Gramma here, and I'm excited to see your new addition to your yard. God just continues to bless and bless. Praise to Him.

Anonymous said...

I agree...it would be a treat to get to have coffee face to face with some of the friends I have made in the blog world! Especially the ones who live somewhat close. Blessings to you and your sweet little children:)

Basking in the Son said...

He was just getting rid of them? They look like they could be straight from the cottage, only the ones I remember are probably in worse shape by now.

Basking in the Son said...

I just noticed Lily's swimsuit. Emmalyn has the same one! They really must have similar tastes.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers