Vacation Part 6: Disney Princesses
Becky, Morgan, Gracie, Lily and I stood in line for 1 1/2 hours to visit the Disney Princesses in the Enchanted Forest. We thought maybe all of the princesses would be inside, but there were only 3: Ariel, Belle, and Mulan. Surprisingly, the girls did very well waiting in this loooong line. And I must say, it was well worth it! Look and see. The looks on my girls' sweet faces say it all...
I wish all of you could have been there to see and hear how excited Grace and Lily were to visit the princesses.
Look how sweetly Belle is touching Lily's little face. I still get choked up every time I look at these pictures.
I thought this was rather humorous...my girls don't really know who Mulan is, so they didn't greet her as affectionately as they did the others. In fact, they look rather annoyed, don't they? Gracie has her arms folded, and Lily, with her hand on her hip, is probably thinking, This is it? Where's Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty?








5 comments:
I love the wonder in their eyes!
so sweet! I had to laugh at their disappointment!
Let me tell you, you have the three real princesses---the little ones in the pictures...they are my princesses!
Poor Mulan...just look at her little head cast down :-(
Must be rough being a "lesser" princess. :)
Post a Comment