4.15.2009

School Days

Phil started his Spring Quarter this week. This will be his last quarter to complete the didactic portion of his P.A. program. He'll have the summer off, and in the fall he'll begin his year of working rotations in various hospitals and clinics. He's worked so hard...we're all so proud of him!

The kids have been working hard, too, learning to read and write and share, etc. Here's a picture of the boys playing "The Swamp Game." We spread out Phonics cards on the kitchen floor and the boys race to retrieve cards as I call out what we call, "special sounds." If the boys walk on any of the cards, they're automatically out. This is how I keep my cards in good shape.

The girls have Tray Time in the morning. Lily is using Dot Markers to mark eggs with the letter "B." I must mention here that this is Lily's current favorite outfit, which she tries to wear daily. If it's starting to look familiar, now you know why. I just realized she's wearing it in almost every picture I post...just didn't want any of you to think that we're in need of clothing for our children.

3 comments:

emyann said...

Lily cracks me up! What will she do when she gets to big for that outfit???

Basking in the Son said...

I love seeing Lily enjoy Emmalyn's old pants!!! Emmalyn wore them freguently as well. In the northwest, you can wear fleece just about year round. :)

~nanashouse~ said...

I love the outfit because it is Lily's favortie color. I hope she can get many days of happiness out of her purple ensemble!!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers