4.29.2009

a new post

Hope you haven't been holding your breath for frequent posts. When we see the sun, we head outdoors and I never seem to remember to take my camera with me. For those of you who are interested, here's what we've been up to:

  • All four kids had dentist appointments last Wednesday. Last year the girls had to stay with me in the waiting room while the boys went back to have their teeth cleaned and checked. They were very excited to "go back there," as Gracie calls it. They did great! Both girls chose cookie dough toothpaste for their cleanings. I'd like to know where I can get some of that!
  • Yesterday we went to Mobius, our children's museum here in Spokane. I'm proud to say that I parallel parked for the very first time--and without embarrassing myself! When we got back to the car, we had 2 minutes left on the parking meter. All in all, a very good parking day for me. :)
  • This morning we headed to the library for our weekly library day. Lily likes to go to Story Time. Before heading to the library, we stopped by the Re-Grand Opening event at a local grocery store whose roof collapsed this winter. We can sympathize. Remember this? Besides amazing deals, they had games, prizes and cake, but no parking or shopping carts. Jared was so sweet--as soon as we pulled into the parking lot and saw the chaos, he prayed for a parking spot and a shopping cart. Right after his little "Amen," someone pulled out of a parking space that was right next to a cart corral!
Until next time...

2 comments:

gramma said...

I am interested, and delighted to hear the exciting highlights...even without pictures (which by the way, I anticipate and thoroughly enjoy.)

Chelsea said...

How fun! (And that toothpaste sounds amazing!)

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers