4.18.2009

off they go!

It's amazing how quickly our lawn changed from snow-covered to brown and then to green. Hooray for the sunshine! We love being outdoors again. The girls have gotten the hang of pedaling around on their bicycles. It's fun to watch them.

This little one looks like she has places to go!

7 comments:

~nanashouse~ said...

Now that's a slice of American Pie right there!

emyann said...

Lily's bike looks so much bigger than her...Gracie, looks like she is ready to ride away from home...gotta love her free spirit!

gramma said...

We haven't been home an hour yet, but I've taken the time to catch up on the cute pictures of my adorable grandchildren. I really missed having computer access for a whole week. I'm so glad that it seems that Lily has adopted the old green bike..otherwise I'd have to come up next week to get her a purple one. The baskets were a great idea.

Jenny said...

um...she's waiting for you to come back up here, take her to Walmart and buy her a Dora bike. :)

Basking in the Son said...

Cute baskets.

Anonymous said...

GIVE ME A DAY AND THE GIRLS WILL GO 0-60 WITHIN 30 SECONDS.
TYLER

Amy... said...

Aaaahhhh.....love the sunshine. LOVE your kiddos!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers