11.24.2008

Hard to Believe!

I bought gas for $1.65 per gallon this afternoon! What are you paying at the pump?

10 comments:

emyann said...

$1.91 in Seattle Safeway after our $0.10 club card discount. I'm jealous!

jenny said...

I forgot to mention that this was Safeway's price! Thanks for reminding me.

The Crazy Hours said...

$1.91 in Lakeport. It seems to go down everyday. Last time we filled up the van it was only $46! It used to cost us more than the $75 credit limit before.

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

$1.75, and we are thrilled with that! Is it just me, or is it getting even cheaper than it was before it started climbing?

maryellen said...

1.89 in good ole IL! We also are thrilled!! Not to be a sour puss, but I don't think it is going to last though. Meantime we are traveling over Thanksgiving and are grateful for a reprieve at the gas pump!!

Happy Thanksgiving !!!!

~nanashouse~ said...

I'm with Jenny, $1.91 in Lakeport. I haven't filled my tank yet. I'm waiting until tomorrow. This just may backfire on me.

Basking in the Son said...

$1.75 at Costco

Sue said...

I have noticed it drops about four cents a gallon every time I drive by. We're down to about $1.90 and that's at CHEVRON. I've seen it at $1.83 at Arco (out of my way). These are prices I remember from almost 10 years ago when we first moved back to CA from SC. I was paying .83 in G'ville. It was a whole $8 to fill up my Saturn!!!

Anonymous said...

What?! We just paid $2.67! Paradise tax!!

jenny said...

Madeleine--that's for sure! But $2.67 is still good for Hawaii, right? I posted this a week ago. Now we're only paying $1.55.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers