11.30.2008

A Visit from Gramma and Grampa

Phil's parents have come and gone, and I was extremely lazy about posting pictures during their visit. Instead of blogging, I spent my evenings visiting and watching these movies with Phil's mom. I'll post more pictures this week, but here are just a few for now.

The evening they arrived, the girls opened birthday gifts.

Gracie and Lily received little outfits for their Bitty Babies and matching outfits for themselves, besides.


Lily having breakfast with Grampa

Gracie and Grampa at nap time

4 comments:

Basking in the Son said...

I love those movies! Have you read the books?

Nana's Nest said...

These pictures with the grandparents are priceless!

gramma said...

Thanks so much for everything...it was truly a wonderful, restful, exciting vacation.

emyann said...

What a sweet picture of Grampa and the boys!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers