Halloween Night
Last night the kids and I went to McDonald's for dinner and then to our church for its annual In Search of The Greatest Treasure night. We received our maps at the door, and then we were off on an exciting treasure hunt!
I had to carry Gracie's candy bag, because she was really intent on following her map.
As we pulled into the driveway, Phil was lighting our jack-o-lanterns--he had just gotten home from school. The kids were so excited to tell him all about their treasure hunt.








4 comments:
What a fun day your kids had! They are so adorable in their costumes :-)
Remember the days you wouldn't venture out with all the kids? Now you not only venture~~you dress them in costume!
What a busy, full and most exciting day you and the kids had!
the kids costumes are so cute!! They made out like bandits with that candy! I volunteered to stay behind at Katie's so they could all go through the neighborhood. I enjoyed watching the children come for their candy....
What a fun time..maybe they can have a contest to see how long their candy can last.
Post a Comment