11.03.2008

Cast Your Vote!

In anticipation of the upcoming election we read a little story called, Election in the Forest. The kids have been busy this morning "campaigning" for three friendly forest animals, Bear, Beaver and Fox. Meet the four qualified and adorable campaign managers of this election:

Lily and Grace are working with Bear, who promises to listen to the concerns of the forest friends and help them solve their problems.

Bear's campaign slogan: Talk it over with Bear

Caleb is working with Beaver, because she promises to build a good, strong dam to prevent flooding in the forest.

Beaver's slogan: Beaver Works Hard

Jared is working with Fox, because he promises to make all inhabitants of the forest safe and happy.

Fox's slogan: Keep Safe with Fox

We'll place our votes in a ballot box tonight after dinner. If any of you would like to vote, please do so here, and we'll place your votes in our ballot box, too.

10 comments:

gramma said...

First, I need to ask, what happened to Jared's chin? Is Fox really able to keep him safe? Now, I feel sure that Beaver would be able to build a dam and keep the forest from flooding...But I think I'm most impressed by Bear...we all need someone to listen and to help solve our problems.

~nanashouse~ said...

Never trust a fox that says he will keep you safe and then let you get hurt. I think I'll vote for Beaver since I'm all about the environment :-)

Lizzie said...

I'm all for the fox!!!

emyann said...

I vote for bear. He is dress so sharp with that tie!

gramma said...

Grampa Gordie votes for bear. Because all the bears he knows are honest and kind (Yogi, Pooh, & Teddy)

gramma said...

Aunt Corinne says "I vote for Beaver because I believe that he would be able to do what he has promised."

~nanashouse~ said...

Dad casts one vote for each!!

jenny said...

Sorry, the polls closed tonight at 6:00 p.m. :)

Andi Mae said...

This is such a great idea, Jenny! I love it. And I adore that sweet picture of Gracie dancing!

P.S. Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog- they make my day :)

Christian said...

Very cute! I am bummed I missed the voting!

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers