As Promised...
Here's a picture of the kids at the theater waiting for the play to start. It was so dark inside that Brooke wasn't able to take many pictures. We had a wonderful time! Jared was a bit apprehensive when Captain Hook made his appearance on stage. He's very analytical, so I spent most of the play whispering in his little ear, answering all of his questions. Some of his concerns were: the dog, the crocodile, Captain Hook's big hair, his hook, the pixie dust, and the "flying" actors.





3 comments:
This sweet picture was worth waiting all week for.
Thank you for putting Yo-Yo Ma's "Gabriel's Oboe" on your blog music. It soothes my soul. :)
Jared, I have a really hard time with evil characters. They make me nervous and then I can't concentrate on the good things.
I hope you liked the show all in all.
Post a Comment