8.20.2010

Jared's first tractor ride

Jared sent me these pictures tonight from Gramma's house, with captions included...

I can't believe I drove a tractor today.

I drove to Uncle Donnie's House to get buckets of water.

And then to our baby house back yard to water the grapes.

Then back to Gramma's house.

And around the circle...about 10 times. I wanted to send a video so that you would know that I was not just sitting on the tractor, but the file was too big.

***

Oh, how I miss my boys!

6 comments:

gramma said...

And, they miss all of you!

~nanashouse~ said...

I can't get enough of this!!!!

emyann said...

He is so cute! He talked about it in the car ride :)

Basking in the Son said...

I love it! Looks like they are having a lot of fun. Is this the longest you've been apart?

Grandmom and Grandpa said...

so glad they were able to go home with A Corinne and stay at Red Hill
what fun
always love having my grandkids
called yesterday as they were fixing grilled cheese had Zac and Matthew there
memories!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

How fun is that! Those sons of yours.....so handsome.

Watch Us Grow!

Lilypie Kids birthd<a href=ay Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers